About


hi. pull up a chair.

& let the love out.

Introduction

smile a little.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

turkeys.

its a day off of work [for most], a day off of school, and a time you get to spend talking and laughing with your family.
but we don't need a holiday to be thankful.
[especially one that is more myth and lies than truth and positive rejoice.]
don't celebrate thanksgiving today. celebrate those who you are thankful for with love and give thanks everyday.

i am thankful for every single person in my life that has added to my happiness and well being especially the people that i love; my familia, my friends, and my love. I am thankful for having a place to live, air to breathe, and food to eat. i am thankful for laughter and the overwhelming hope i have for love in this world. i am thankful for opportunity and knowledge and the exciting life that has not yet been lived.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share the love.